NORTHEAST OHIO LOCATIONS
In addition to Cuyahoga Community College, which doubled for the Browns’ offices, some of the locations used for the movie include:
• Wildwater Kingdom in Aurora (where the Browns owner, played by Frank Langella, tells Kevin Costner that he needs to “make a splash” in the draft).
• Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland (where Langella calls Costner to tell him he is headed to New York City).
• Wade Park Lagoon (where a Browns wide receiver reports to Costner about a quarterback).
• Case Field at Case Western Reserve University (where another coach talks by phone with Costner).
• Dix Stadium at Kent State (as the location of a Wisconsin-Ohio State game featuring two draft prospects).
Source: Summit Entertainment