By Michael Beaven
Beacon Journal sports writer
- State and field/Division I: Nordonia’s Taylor McDonald one race from a state title
- State track and field/Division II: CVCA, St. V-M continue friendly rivalry
- High school scores, summaries and schedule — June 7
- State track and field notebook: Rootstown’s David Paliscak cashes in on hard work, wins two Division III state titles
- Division II state semifinal softball/Newark Licking Valley 4, Walsh Jesuit 1: Warriors stopped short of state final
Beacon Journal Publishing Co.