ON THE MOVE
Executives named at Buehler’s stores
• Buehler’s Fresh Foods: Peter O’Donnell was hired as treasurer and chief financial officer. Jen Hudson joined as director of marketing and advertising. Yvonne Monea is now director of human resources. Dave Allen joined the company as manager or training, development and recognition.
• Omni Title: Julie Barnhart joined the company as a title & escrow officer.
• Brouse McDowell: Alexandra V. Dattilo was elected as partner of the firm. Daniel L. Silfani was named co-chair of the firm’s corporate and securities practice group.
Firm wins design recognition
• Studio 76 Kitchens & Baths of Twinsburg design firm won “Best of Customer Service” from Houzz, a home remodeling and design website.
• Lisa Blount, a regional driver for JRayl Transport, was named the company’s driver of the year.
• Katie Koglman, executive director of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce Research Foundation, has been named co-chair of the Cleveland Chapter of Women for Economic and Leadership Development.
• Sandy Naragon, CEO of the Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors, was named the 2018 Chili Open Ambassador of Service, recognizing community leadership in support of the Rotary Club of Akron, Akron Rotary Camp and the Akron community.
• Dr. Emilio Sacristan, CEO of the Akron-based biomedical company Nervive, received the 2017 Mexican National Prize for Science in the field of technology, innovation and design. It is Mexico’s highest recognition for scientists.
Stark nonprofit rebrands
The Prescription Assistance Network of Stark County is now known as Beacon Charitable Pharmacy.
The nonprofit provides medications and guidance to uninsured and underinsured residents of Stark and Carroll Counties.
Share your accomplishments
News releases about company hirings, promotions, awards, acquisitions and expansions can be sent by email to email@example.com or by mail to: Business News, Akron Beacon Journal, 44 E. Exchange St., P.O. Box 640, Akron, OH 44309-0640.
Send photos of new hires and promoted employees separately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the employees’ names in the subject line.
Local business spotlight, Feb. 4: New roles at Buehler’s
ON THE MOVE