A 2-year-old girl was revived after a suspected opiate overdose Wednesday at her Bank Street home, Beacon Journal partner News 5 Cleveland reports.

Police suspect that the toddler ingested Suboxone Film, a drug used to treat people addicted to opiates. The child was taken to Akron Children’s Hospital, where she received two doses of Narcan, the television station reported.

“This is one of those cases where somebody is being irresponsible by leaving medications or their drug wrappers or drugs laying out where children can get it,” Lt. Rick Edwards told the television station.

The case remains under investigation.

Read the full News 5 Cleveland report here.