Cuyahoga Falls High School was once again the target of a bomb threat on Monday.

School officials in a Facebook message to parents and students said Monday’s threat appears to have come from the same “source” as one received in March.

As a precaution, the district closed the high school on Monday.

School officials say a search of the high school campus found no evidence of an “explosive device” or indications that one had been detonated.

“We hate to inconvenience everyone, however, chose to error on the side of caution, again,” the district’s message stated.

School officials say the FBI and Secret Service are now involved in the investigation.

Falls police and firefighters along with officers from other Summit County departments and agencies searched the high school.

“I would expect that once the individual is identified that the consequences will be much more severe than they may have been in the past,” said Superintendant Todd Nichols in a statement posted on Facebook.