Thursday: First round, gates open at 8:30 a.m.
Friday: Second round, gates open at 8:30 a.m.
Saturday: Third round, gates open at 8 a.m.
Sunday: Fourth round, gates open at 8 a.m.
Tickets may be purchased at the gates every day unless sold out.
Gate prices: Thursday and Friday — $50; Saturday and Sunday — $55
Day specific grounds ticket: Thursday and Friday — $43; Saturday and Sunday — $48; Good any one day ticket — $52; weekly grounds ticket — $155 at gate.
The following items will not be allowed on the grounds:
• Backpacks, camera cases, mesh bags, purses larger than 6” x 6” x 6”, seat cushions, tinted plastic bags, oversized tote bags, binocular cases, printed pattern plastic bag or chair bags
• Cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
• Computers or laptops.
• Fireworks or laser pointers
• Large folding chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
• Pets, except for service animals
• Video cameras (still cameras not allowed during competition rounds)
• Radios or televisions, signs or banners
• Firearms or knives
• Beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
Cellphones, other devices
Tournament patrons are permitted to bring mobile devices to the tournament.
The following rules will be in place:
• Mobile devices must be silenced.
• Calls only permitted in designated areas that are marked on the course.
• No video recording allowed at any time.
• No photography permitted during official competition rounds.
• Be respectful of play.