The Summit County OVI Task Force caught no drunken- or drugged drivers Wednesday night in two sobriety checkpoints conducted in Barberton.
The checkpoints were held from 7 p.m. to midnight on Robinson Avenue and Wooster Road North.
In all, 1,195 vehicles passed through the checkpoints, according to a news release. While no one was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence, several people faced other charges:
• Seven people were arrested for driving under suspension.
• One person was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
• Three people were arrested for drug possession.
• Two people were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• One person was cited for operation of a motor vehicle without a license.
• One person was cited for a miscellaneous violation.