Here are some interesting Ohio-related beer stories (because I can't write them all):
• Columbus Business First reports that the owners of Multiple Brewing in Nelsonville are taking over Pigskin Brewing in Gahanna and renaming the brewery Nostalgia Brewing. "We'd been looking to expand and we needed a larger facility," Multiple founder Jason Warren says. To read the full story, click here.
• Cleveland.com reports that Blue Heron Brewery and Event Center near Medina is looking to open early next year. "We want to be a destination," co-founder Khandar Soussou says. To read the full story, click here.
• The Dayton Daily News reports on local breweries making Resilience IPA to support the Sierra Nevada Camp Fire Relief Fund. “We have several friends personally affected by the Camp Fire tragedy, so when the opportunity to help presented itself, honestly, it was a no-brainer,” Crooked Handle co-founder Jason Moore says. To read the full story, click here.
• The Ashland Times-Gazette reports on Uniontown Brewing making Resilience IPA. “It’s giving back,” co-owner Doug Reynolds says. “I couldn’t imagine watching whole towns getting burned down. I couldn’t imagine going through that.” To read the full story, click here.
• The Gnarly Gnome previews the 2019 Jungle Jim's Barrel Aged Bash, which is set for Jan. 19. To read the full report, click here.