Here are some interesting Ohio beer stories (because I can't write them all):
• Cleveland Crain's reports that Hub 55, which includes Goldhorn Brewery in Cleveland, is at the center of foreclosure proceedings in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court. To read the full story, click here.
• The Beer Travel Guide reports on "The Ten Best Beers at the 2019 Extreme Beer Fest." One of those is Urban Artifact The Gadget from Cincinnati. "How many times can I rave about Urban Artifact? They’re part of the best brewery hop in Cincinnati," the website says. To read the full report, click here.
• The Dayton Daily News reports on the opening Alematic Artisan Ales in Huber Heights. To read the full story, click here.
• Drink Up Columbus reports that Columbus Brew Adventures has added a sour beer tour. To read the full story, click here.
• Scene Magazine put together a slide show of the "30 Cleveland Breweries Worth the Drive, and Urber Back Home." To view the list, click here.
• The Sentinel-Tribune reports on the hobby of homebrewing. “Probably my favorite part of the brew process is the brew day itself, because it’s a day," homebrewer Mark Bunce says. "It probably takes five or six hours total.” To read the full story, click here.