Here’s the weekly rundown of the brewing permits pending before the Ohio Division of Liquor Control. These could be for new breweries or existing breweries that are expanding with new locations.
This list isn’t a comprehensive list of every brewery planning to open in the state. It’s just the ones that have filed paperwork with the state. It also isn’t an indication of whether a brewery is open or not — just whether it has received its brewing license from the state.
Congratulations to Garrett’s Mill & Brewing Co. in Garrettsville which received its state permit.
Here you go, sorted by region, and accurate as of the morning of March 11:
• Big Ash Brewing, 5230 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati.
NEW >>>>> • Dead Low Brewing, 5959 Kellogg Ave., Cincinnati.
• Cartridge Brewing, 1415 Grandin Road, Maineville.
• Fifty West Brewing, 7639 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati.
• HighGrain Brewing Co., 6860 Plainfield Road, Cincinnati.
• Mio’s Pizza, 8298 Clough Pike, Cincinnati.
• OTR Still House, 2015 Branch St., Cincinnati.
• Rebel Mettle Brewery LLC, 246 W. McMicken Ave., Cincinnati.
• Avon Brewing Co.,37063 Colorado Ave., Avon.
• Blue Heron Brewery, 3227 Blue Heron Trace, Medina.
• Blue Monkey Brewing Co., 5540 Wallings Road, North Royalton.
• The Brew Kettle, 11 Atterbury Blvd., Hudson.
• Canton Brewing Co., 309 Court Ave. NW, Canton.
• Cheat Canyon Brewing Co., 461 Graham Road, Cuyahoga Falls.
• CLE Brewing, 4439 Renaissance Parkway, Warrensville Heights.
• Crooked Pecker Brewing Co., 8284 Washington St., Chagrin Falls.
• The Estate on Coffee Creek, state Route 45, Austinburg.
• Grudge Brewing, 14415 South Ave., Columbiana.
• High Voltage Indoor Karting, 333 Foundry St., Medina.
• Mad Alchemy, 115 Town Center Ave., Columbiana.
• Ohio Brewing Co., 2250 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls.
• Penguin City Beer, 530 Mahoning Ave., Youngstown.
• Rails LLC, 103 S. Main, Columbiana.
• Rivals Brewing Co., 18741 Sheldon Road, Middleburg Heights.
• Thirsty Dog Brewing, 1085 Old River Road, Cleveland. (This is the Thirsty Dog East Bank.)
• Unhitched Brewing, 115 S. Mill St., Louisville.
• VPL, 14101 Market St., Columbiana.
• West Main Street Winery, 234 W. Main St., Ravenna.
• Wheelies Wing House, 8 S. Main, Columbiana.
• Woodland Cellars, 212 N. Main St., Hubbard.
• Delphic Brewing Co., 2303-2309 S. Main St., Bellefontaine.
• Edison Brewing Co. 785 Science Blvd., Gahanna.
• Fox Winery, 227-229 Harding Way East, Galion.
• Gemut Bier Garden, 734 Oak St., Columbus.
• Henmick Farms & Brewery, 4380 N. Old State Road, Delaware.
• Land-Grant Brewing Co., 3201 Alberta St., Columbus.
• LLJ Brewery LTD, 467 N. High St., Columbus. (It’s the address for Barley’s Brewing Co.)
• Marion Brewing Co., 151 S. Main St., Marion.
• Ohio Brewing Co., 421 E. Second Ave., Columbus.
• Pigskin Brew Pub, 81 Mill St., Gahanna.
• Trolley Barn LLC, Northeast corner of Oak Street/Kelton Avenue, Columbus. (This is the project that will include a Columbus Brewing Co. brewpub.)
• Wild Ohio Brewing Co. 2025 S. High St., Columbus.
• Aistear Brewing, 1037 N. Main St., Bowling Green.
• Amusement Ales and Brewery, 161 E. Market St., Sandusky.
• Crafted Findlay Beer Culture, 1016 Tiffin Ave., Findlay.
• 60 CC Brewing, 4041 Merriweather Road, Toledo.
• Quenched & Tempered Brewery, 10750 Providence Neapolis Swanton Road, Grand Rapids.
• Tiffin Taphouse & Brewery, 277 Wall St., Tiffin.
• Urban Woody Brewery, 105 E. Tiffin St., Fostoria
• Hollander on Main, 138 N. Main St., Lima.
• Lev’s Brewhouse, S. Ohio St., Sidney.
• Moeller Brew Barn, 214 W. Main St., Troy.