Three Tigers Brewing Co. is celebrating its third anniversary with the release of 10 beers, live music and a new "That '70s Show" parody video.
The Granville brewery will host its birthday celebration from 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. April 20.
“Three Tigers is not a production brewery, we are a neighborhood brewpub," owner Scott Wilkins said in a prepared statement. "That has been critical in our success. We concentrate on serving our guests the best of small-batch crafted beers paired, an unusual Viet inspired menu, and the best in local music.”
The beer lineup will feature:
• Spicolli’s Van Double Rice/Hemp IPA
• Vista Cruiser Triple White IPA
• That Dude OJ American Pale Ale with orange
• Willie Mays Haze NEIPA
• Thin Mint Brother Sam Adjunct Oatmeal Stout
• Old Gregg Cream Ale
• Small Axe American Pale Ale
• Santa’s Beard Curler ’17 Belgian dark strong with sour cherries and black currants
• Santa’s Beard Curler ’18 Belgian Dark Strong with sour cherries and black currants
• Humble Opinions Old School West Coast Double IPA
The brewery will also have Founder’s Kentucky Bourbon Stout and Goose Island Bourbon County Stout available on draft.
Strangled Darlings will perform from 6 to 8 p.m., followed by The Wayfarers from 9 to 11:30 p.m.
Three Tigers, known for parody videos, also released new video with a "That '70s Show" theme. Workers play different characters from the show as they toss around beer names. Fans of the show should be familiar with the beer names "Spicolli's Van" and "Vista Cruiser."