Browns cornerback Denzel Ward spoke Friday as if he will try to strike a balance between playing in the Pro Bowl and unnecessarily putting himself in harm's way after suffering two concussions last month.

Ward, defensive end Myles Garrett, left guard Joel Bitonio and wide receiver Jarvis Landry will represent the Browns in the Pro Bowl on Sunday in Orlando.

"I'll get out there and just have some fun a little bit," Ward said during an interview with the team's in-house radio show, "Cleveland Browns Daily." "I don't know how much I'll play, though. But we'll see.

"Just make sure I'm being safe for the upcoming season — that's what my main focus is. But [I'm] definitely going to go out there, and whatever plays I do have, have fun with that."

Ward's health is at the forefront because the Nordonia High School graduate recently suffered two concussions in a span of three weeks. The injuries occurred Dec. 2 in a 29-13 loss to the Houston Texans and Dec. 23 in a 26-18 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. He missed two games after the first concussion and sat out the Dec. 30 season finale, a 26-24 defeat to the Baltimore Ravens, following the second concussion.

The good news is Ward has been cleared to appear in the Pro Bowl. He participated Thursday in a skills challenge, which included dodgeball.

"I feel good," Ward, the fourth overall pick in last year's draft, said on the team's radio show. "I'm back to myself."

Last month, Ward explained the concussion he suffered on Dec. 2 was the first one with which he had ever been diagnosed.