• Monday: Lunker Luggers Bass Club of Kent is seeking new members who are boaters or nonboaters. Meetings are at 7:30 p.m. the first Monday of each month at On Tap Grille & Bar, 4396 Kent Road, Stow. For more information, call 330-289-2752 or email email@example.com. For details, visit kentlunkerluggers.com.
• June 11: The Goodyear Hunting & Fishing Club meets at 7:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month at Mogadore VFW Hall, 385 Randolph Road, Mogadore. Its mission is to involve youths in outdoor activities. New members are welcome. For more information, call Steve Isaacs at 330-928-7169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• June 17: The Portage Summit Field and Stream Club, 8504 U.S. Route 224, Deerfield Township, meets at 2 p.m. the third Sunday of each month. Meetings are open to the public and to those interested in becoming a member. For more information, visit psfsclub.com or call Earl Watson at 330-858-5465.
• June 22: The Portage-Summit Field & Stream Club, 8504 U.S. Route 224, Deerfield Township, is conducting several “First Shots” programs. “First Shots” is a National Shooting Sports Foundation program to offer people with no or little experience the opportunity to learn the basics of shotgun, rifle and pistol safety, as well as handling and firing. Youths (ages 9 to 18 and accompanied by an adult) and adults over 18 will be instructed by certified instructors and assisted on ranges by experienced shooters and range officers. This is a basic familiarization program and is not adequate for any official licensing or certification. The events run from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is free. All equipment, materials and lunch are provided. Attendance is limited to 50 persons each session. For more information or to register for the day of your choice, contact Joseph Kocian via email at JosephK@K-Teach.US or call 330-554-2489.
• Friday: The Bolivar Sportsman’s Club, 11286 Bolivar-Strasburg Road NW, Bolivar, hosts open trap shoots at 6:30 p.m. every Friday. For more information, call 330-874-3175.
• Friday: The Lake Milton Fish & Game Club, 4375 Bedell Road, Berlin Center, hosts open and protector trap shoots at 6 p.m. every Friday. New shooters are welcome. For more information, call Earl Fisher 330-814-1880.
• Saturday: The Edinburg Sportsmen’s Association, 7261 Tallmadge Road, Edinburg Township, is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays for practice shoots. New shooters are welcome. For more information, call 330-472-7206 or go to edinburgsportsmens.webs.com.
• Saturday: The Copley Trap Range, 1665 Jacoby Road, Copley Township, is open to the public for trap shooting from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays. National Rifle Association-certified instructors, shotgun rentals and shells are available. For details, visit copleytrap.com or call 330-310-0845. For more information, call Harvey Bechtel at 330-620-6909.
• Sunday: Lone Eagle Bowmen will host a 30-target 3D shoot at 2276 Seeman St. SW in East Sparta. For more information, call 330-575-0744 or visit loneeaglebowmen.com.
• Sunday: Sportsmen’s Shooting Center, 6501 State St., Louisville, is open to the public for skeet, trap and five-stand shooting from noon to 4 p.m. The club welcomes new shooters to practice or join a league. For normal hours of operation or more information, call 330-875-8081 or go to sportsmensshootingcenter.com.
• Tuesday: The North Industry Sportsmen’s Club, 7825 Beth Ave., Navarre, hosts trap shoots at 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays. The club opens for shooters at 5:30 p.m. All shooters are welcome. For more information, call Dennis Hayhurst at 330-280-0933.
• Tuesday: The Portage-Summit Field & Stream Club, 8504 U.S. Route 224, Deerfield Township, holds trap-style shoots 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays. All are welcome. For more information, visit psfsclub.com.
• July 17: The Lost Arrow Archery Club, 3370 17th St. SW, Massillon, has half-course 3D shoots on Wednesday nights. Registration begins at 4:30 p.m. All archers and types of bows are welcome. Cost is $5 for nonmembers and $3 for members. Similar events will be held July 24, July 31, Aug. 7, Aug. 14, Aug. 21, Aug. 28, Sept. 4 and Sept. 11. For more information, visit lostarrowarcheryclub.com.